Thursday, April 16, 2009

Md. Guard Issues Warning to Staff about Local TEA Party Protestors - Southern Maryland Headline News

Md. Guard Issues Warning to Staff about Local TEA Party Protestors - Southern Maryland Headline News: "CALLAWAY, Md. (April 15, 2009) - A document issued by the Maryland National Guard on April 9 warns full-time Guard personnel to be aware of threats from local citizens protesting income taxes during grass roots events known as TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Parties -- one of which was held on Solomons Island March 22."

It is amazing how peaceful dissent upsets them so much. I don't consider myself on the left or right. I oppose our governments. I oppose taxation. I believe in a government that is completely funded by user fees and voluntary contributions. I hope that one day there will be no need for a government. But I don't support using violence. Our Federal Government murders people who have done it no harm. Our governments are reckless with our lives. Violence is the tool of the State.

No comments: